Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 1 - weigh in day

So I went to WW and weighed in today. I lost 3.4 pounds this week and I am now 178.2. I have 5.6 pounds until my first goal. I figure I can do that in the next few weeks. :)
The first week wasn't too bad. I saved up my extra points and I ate most of them yesterday at a football party. It's always nice to know that you can eat bad once in a while and still lose weight.
This week I have committed to my whole WW group that I will get at least 10 minutes of extra activity in every day. I am also committing to everyone that I will run at least 3 times this week. It's been crazy since moving to Colorado and I have done almost NO running. It's also too icy on the roads and trails to run outside so I'm having to do it on a treadmill which I really don't like but I will have to deal with it!

Thanks for caring everyone!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment