Monday, January 17, 2011

Here we go!

Okay, here we go. I am embarking on a weight loss journey and I hope you will come along with me. I REALLY need the support and I think this will help to hold me accountable.
I have always struggled with my weight but it seems to have really gotten out of control this past few years. I am going to go back to Weight Watchers tonight and I will let you guys know what the verdict is but I am telling you that I know I need to lose at least 50 pounds. Now to my wonderful husband who says that I don't need to lose anything, "I love you!!" and I am very happy to have a man who loves me no matter what but I need to lose this weight for me. And I'm sure he'll reap the benefits of a more self-confident me. :)
Please excuse the way my blog looks right now, I promise to work on it!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment